Monday, January 19, 2009

January 2009


10 YEARS AND COUNTING...
I never thought when I started this company back in December of 1999 that it would still be here ten years later. Alot has happened in the last ten years, some good and some bad; but all worth the sacrifices I have endured to keep this thing going. Many haters and doubters said we would never last, yet here we are and still going strong. Times are stuff, as they are for all skate companies during this questionable year and years to come. Know that we will endure as we always have and will continue on. the beautiful thing about Sacrifice is that we have always surrounded ourselves with people who are truly down for skateboarding. individuals who truly love skateboarding for skateboarding. Not for the fame and money that can come with it sometimes (if you're lucky, hahaha). I just wanted to take a moment to send everybody who has ever been or is currently involved with Sacrifice a big THANK YOU! I could never have accomplished everything I have with out your help. 1999-2009, Sacrifice Skateboards: then, now and always...

Above: New Sacrifice art by Mike Mckinnis.
"Malos Manos" Sin City